Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Attention

I decided I should try to blog about the attention I get because of my 510.

Let's see, I had someone want to buy the car the second day I owned it.
I had an employee of a garden supply store start talking to me about the car.
The delivery guy dropping off my new washer talked about his friends who had Datsuns.
Almost any time I'm getting gas.
The other day two college girls were gawking at the car not knowing I was walking up behind them.
Many times I get thumbs up or nods from people driving Nissans, Japanese cars, older cars, even weird looks from VW and BMW owners.
The best is when I went to pick up a part from the Nissan dealership and the sales man attacked me with questions. He then took in what the car had to offer until I drove away. The worst part was my wife was in the car the entire time, sitting there awkwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment