Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dime in the driveway.

Sorry it's been so long since the last post, but I did get a 510. A couple weeks ago I drove over 100 miles to get a 1971 4 door 510. I then drove the car 100 miles back home in the dark poring rain at +70 mph. Even still I haven't taken pictures of the car. Or even had a chance to clean all the grime and rust out of the interior. Maybe today.
Now on to the goodies. Rust in the rockers, floor, trunk, and quarters. L20b engine with A87 Peanut Head, dogleg 5 speed transmission, 280zx front struts. 16" Enkei wheels (something smaller and less ricey in the future), flashy yellow paint that makes the car look like nothing else on the road.
I'll make a list of hopes and dreams in a future post as well as some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment